vendredi, septembre 30, 2005

I'm Off To Take A Bubble Bath


Hello Dear Readers,

I feel lazy today, so I'll be posting something Princess Shark sent me. Well, I'm off to take a bubble bath. I have my National Geographic at hand and it's the "special" Africa edition. Hopefully, the articles will inspire me to adopt an exotic child from the third world. At the moment my uterus is talking to me and saying: NO BABIES, NO BABIES! What can I say its on strike. I'm a firm believer that I'm one of those women who'll end up being a solid Kate Hepburn type and have no children, or be a fluff head Mia Farrow type and adopt every race and mutant phenotype out there. It is going to be one extreme or the other. I'm praying its the former.

Here Is The Joke Princess Shark Sent Me:

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of
St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of
clocks behind him. He asked, "What are all those
clocks?"

St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone
on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands
on your clock will move."

"Oh," said the man, "whose clock is that?" "That's
Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved,
indicating that she never told a lie."

"Incredible," said the man. "And whose clock is that
one?" St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's
clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe
told only two lies in his entire life."

"Where's Bush! 's clock?" asked the man.
"Bush's clock is in Jesus' office.
He's using it as a ceiling fan."


Alright no more dilly dallying, time for my bath.

8 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Southernspeak4 said...

I had one child, then my uterus shriveled up and cowered somewhere near my liver, hoping it would never be used to produce demon spawn again and could be better served to filter other toxins.

I'm kidding, you know I love my princess B.:)

..."end up?"

Childless by choice is the unselfish thing to do these days, and adopting, minus the Mia Farrow way, is a pretty noble thing to do too. Thank God we still have a choice in such matters...for the moment.

Maybe you'll meet that "special guy" one day (retch on the cheese involved here) and your biological clock might tick...I almost made a reference to it as being our own little "Bush Clock", but that would be a terrible pun...

Hehehe on your/SP's joke, btw.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger The Impeccable Beast said...

"my uterus shriveled up and cowered somewhere near my liver..."

Now that's funny! Southern, I had beans for dinner today, after reading that hilarious comment, I believe the beans want to speak up.
Ah, I still can't get over your dr. phil and miss cleo recording. Too much. Too much. Too funny.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Southernspeak4 said...

Ah, then your beans and gastrointestinal system must join the bodily function fun on Monkey's blog and MP's blog, we are in the process of regressing to our childhood, if you care to join us. I'm off to bed, but I'm sure you'd find something to add. :)

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Epiphany Grove said...

You're not alone. I decided a while ago that I don't want to have kids. I love kids, but I don't feel the need to bring more kids into the world. If for some reason I get the mommy urge I'll adopt.

I LOVE that joke.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger FRITZ said...

That joke is one of my favorites. I keep it on 'repeat' in my head when I watch the news.

I don't have any children, but if you ask my boyfriend, I've been pregnant about ten times, now.
"Oh God, I'm a day late I'm pregnant!"

I should buy stock in E.P.T.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger The Impeccable Beast said...

Fritz you're quite amusing. I am going to have to start visiting your blog on a regular basis, like Monkey's.

Best,
Beast

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger FRITZ said...

Beastie:
Your blog has also become a daily source of amusement and/or well-stated truths.

Monkey has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. I think Monkey has diversified intellectually, though, and has been seen pooping in a lot more blogs, lately. Calzone is just as bad.

But any alligator (or croc) with such a lovely set of stems blooming from the mouth has GOT to be good influence. Yes, indeed.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger The Impeccable Beast said...

Fritz,

I always try to keep my jaws clean. I never know when I will stumble upon a tasty goodie.

tasty goodie=human flesh

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home