My Blog Has Not Been Getting Enough Press Coverage, So I Have Posted Some Old Commie Jokes To Lure The CIA To This Blog!
Question: Does China have rockets powerful enough to reach the moon?
Answer: They don't need rockets. If the Chinese communist Party ordered, their people just would step on each other's shoulders and this way they can reach even the sun.
Question: Is it possible to sit down on a porcupine with a naked ass?
Answer: It's possible on three occasions, to wit:
1. If you first shave the porcupine;
2. If it is not yours but somebody else's ass; and
3. If that's the will of the Party.
Question: Was it possible to criticize Hitler?
Answer: Sure. The same way as you criticized Stalin. You had to lock yourself in your bedroom, hide under two, or better three covers, place a pillow, or better two pillows on top of the blankets over your head, and then whisper whatever your soul wishes about the dictator, strictly adhering to a five-minute limit.
Question: Which tea is better, Chinese of Soviet-grown?
Answer: Don't mix up in the confrontation between the superpowers. Drink coffee.
Question: When Nixon visited Moscow, he and Khrushchev ran around the Kremlin in a race. Nixon came the first. How should our media report on that?
Answer: The report should be as follows: In the international running competition the General Secretary of the Communist Party took the honorable second place. Mister Nixon came in one before last.
Question: Why policemen always walk the streets in teams of three?
Answer: The partners in the police team are always chosen in such a way that one of them knows how to read, the other how to write, and the third one, naturally, has to keep watch over those two intellectuals.
Question: What if socialism were built in Sahara?
Answer: First sand would become available only through ration cards, and then sand would be distributed only to the Politburo members.
Question: What is the difference between the Constitutions of the USA and USSR? Both guarantee freedom of speech.
Answer: Yes, but the Constitution of the USA also guarantees freedom after the speech.
Question: Are there questions you can't answer?
Answer: No. We approach our job in accordance with the Marx' dialectics. To any question we can give any answer.
Question: What was the main problem our pilots encountered during Korean war and during the war in Vietnam?
Answer: In both wars, our pilots had to operate their planes with one hand only, the other hand busy pulling the corners of their eyes to keep them slanted.
Question: Is there life on other planets?
Answer: On other planets there is also no life.
Question: Why Solzhenitsyn, Brodsky, Bukovsky, and other dissidents have been exiled from the country?
Answer: Don't you know that the best products are always selected for export?


5 Comments:
I wear a commie hat quite often. I live in a wealthy town. People dont like me around here.
Calzone,
I have seen your commie hat, and I must say that I am quite impressed. But I also have to say, I prefer it when you go tribal and pull out the Afro. I love the Afro. Maybe next time, you can go Reggae; I think you would make an excellent Rastafarian.
Commies! Commies! Do you have any idea how bad collective farming was for the banana industry?
(Not that they grew bananas in the USSR... but I bet there are bananas in China! Oh yes!)
For the CIA. Hello... I am a monkey. I am on a no-fly list. I believe that the US Government knew about the airliners long before they took off. I believe in all kinds of consipiracies.... I live with a dragon and laughs at my fears, but I know they are real. Oh so very real. My government frightens me. I stand on a bridge with a sign that says PEACE.
Sincerely,
Monkey Dissident
Interesting. Very interesting. By the way, I love Andre Rieu, too. His rendition of the Italian National Anthem on the Tuscany CD brings me to tears.
Silvie I love the hair! Can I borrow it, or at the very least give me the number of your hair dresser(wink!)
Just kidding, I'm sure you have pretty hair.
Yes, Rieu is just wonderful. Did you see his concert from Cortona? If not, get the PBS tape of it. All those beautiful vistas: Ah, that is why I love Europe and why I miss my mother continent.
Your in Spain: where the men are gorgeous (even if they are mostly married and run around with a wedding ring tan), the food divine, and the people gracious. You are so lucky. Please vist Toledo for me. I admit, I am a little envious of you.
Make sure to enjoy yourself!
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home