Let's Tell A Story Together: What story do these faces tell?

Dear reader, I'm tired and I cannot fall asleep. So, I came up with a little challenge for both of us.
I use to play a game with a friend of mine at work. I would think of a character's name, and she would give me one sentence about this character's life. Then I would provided the next sentence and so forth until the story reached a satisfying conclusion.
Of course, I would come up with pretentious British names for my characters like Sotherby Foxly and Evenlyn Rothchild, so naturally my friend would prematurely kill them off in the following sentence. Needless to say, our stories never reached a satisfying conclusion.
I have provided a picture of two sisters above. What do their faces say about them? They say a picture says a thousand words, what words can we think up?
Here are the rules: You can pick any questions you like to answer A-H, but you can only pick one question to answer. Limit: one sentence per contributor. And pass the word on.
I will start us off. And please let's not be too vulgar or crass, these are real people.
Sun and Moon are two sisters working in Hong Kong's theatre district. What else can you tell me about them?
A) What are their occupations, give details?
B) Why does one sister look suspicious?
C) Sun owns a ivory box she keeps locked up, what's inside the box?
D) Moon told her sister a terrible lie, what is this lie?
E) Sun is in love, who is the guy she is in love with?
F) Both sister's have a magical talent, what is it?
G) Who were these girls in their past lives?
H) Moon received an urgent letter from whom?
Alright, send in your sentences and I will try to put this jigsaw puzzle together.
Take Care Dear Readers. And Goodnight.


2 Comments:
I want to do this! But I am so tired, nothing good will come of it and I'm having trouble following directions. I pick one? Here goes. Slap me with your snout if I do it wrong.
Moon told her sister that her sister's baby died. Moon then took the baby and has been raising it herself in an undisclosed location. She told her sister that she has a job in the city, but in reality, she goes to visit the child every day. The child is being raised by Moon and her sister's mother, who is in on the ruse.
df thanks for the funny twist; monkey's human, I don't think I will have to slap you with my snout, so far I like where the story will be going. Writing and posting of the story will take some time, since I have to wait for the other respondees ( I don't think that's a word, but hell Shakespeare invented a couple of new words, so why can't I!)
Take Care Dear Readers and Thanks
Beast
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home