Progress
I've been debating the virtues of tires versus hooves--debating for an hour or so. Forgot my plans for the day, not that I had any to begin with. Click, clamp, click, clamp......The white horse pitted against the metalic steed. Voom, voom, voom....... Horse or Vespa? I say: My own two feet. I can skip, run, saunter, glide, trot, swagger, waddle, tip-toe, walk, jump, stroll. My feet are capable of converting verbs. Can a horse tip-toe? I'd like to see a Vespa waddle!


10 Comments:
Ah, yes! But can your feet whir past rabbits at twenty-five miles and putt down winding lanes? Can your feet bruise the ground like a hoof?
Don't mind me, I'll take door number four: a motorcycle.
Hey, I like the new profile picture! Oh, a motorcycle? Can you give me a ride!!!!!!!!!!!
you are drunk again aren,t you.
Happy T-day, Beastie, sorry to be gone so long...huggings to you!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too my most wonderful beast.
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Beast!
I had to cook today as well. I'm proud, I managed not to mangle, cut or burn myself. Enjoy your leftovers, of which there is usually untold amounts here.
You're pretty awesome, yourself haha :)
baby, you drive me wild
Oh, I gotta go with the Vespa. I'm all about looking Roman.
Happy belated Thanksgiving. I did the American thing and went to a hammam.
Hello? Helllloooooo? Are you alive? Have you gone the way of Austen? Are you there, God, it's me...Margaret?
;)
i'm more than a month late reading your post, but I just want to say: I love your words. Tes mots sont faut. well, maybe not, but i like them anyway.
wha?
who said that?
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home