The Beast
Those who flee Venus too much sin no less Than those who do pursue her to excess. To you my dear visitors I ask: If you were a beast, what would you be, and how would you behave?
Those who flee Venus too much sin no less Than those who do pursue her to excess. To you my dear visitors I ask: If you were a beast, what would you be, and how would you behave?
5 Comments:
Ah, why didn't you tell me this BEFORE I got married?
ouch
My view on marriage exactly! See a picture can say more than words, much more.....wink. Oh, I believe this depicts a Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt potential union.
Ray is from Maine...I have seen him play for like 8 people, quite a talented dude
actually that was supposed to be on the post above this...all I can say to this is thank you.
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home