lundi, novembre 14, 2005

Walks...





I went for a walk today; I felt the warm licks of sunshine against my neck and the tickle of wet grass around my ankles. Life is surely lived on more than one coordinate. My X , My Y, and My Z are all aligned today. The mathematicians are puzzled. I'm amused. They keep laughing at me. And I keep walking. And String Theory, how does this figure into the scheme of things? A raven is wobbling with a tasty walnut in its beak and doesn't seem to care too much about String Theory or String Theorists. I can't wobble, so I keep walking.

5 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

uh oh...you sound happy.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger The Impeccable Beast said...

Actually, i'm not. I feel like a useless old stump. But I like to pretend that I'm happy, because being happy is a lot harder than prending to be.
I wish I had some fashionable addiction like heroin, crack, weed..
The only addiction I have is Earl Grey Tea

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I knew it.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Monkey said...

Dammit it all to hell. The most fashionable addiction in our neighborhood is xanax. Not that I'm suggesting you try it.

Feeling like a stump is unpleasant to say the least. I hope the power of positive visualization is working for you. It rarely works for me, as my mind just perverts each image I send it.

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger FRITZ said...

Skip the drugs, stick to good books.
Currently on Michael's side of the bed (but mine):"Why People Believe Wierd Things".

Take that walk. You are in a String Theory of your own. Meticulous, amazing, refreshing. You are the biggest part of all the little bits.

Take that walk, and frown at the mathemeticians.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home