jeudi, novembre 03, 2005

The Only Peace Of Mind In These Times Is The Loss Of Mind

Post-modern epitaph:

"DIE FAST AND QUIET WHEN THEY INTERROGATE YOU OR LIVE SO LONG THAT THEY ARE ASHAMED TO HURT YOU ANYMORE."




5 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

You keep making me think again. I've been trying not to do that so much as of late.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Monkey said...

Poor Calzone. His head hurts.

I like this Beast. I like it very much. I'm going to try for the second option, but I have a cold that promises to offer the first option, with more noise than I would like.

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Yes, yes I so agree with said persons outfit selection. Personally I would mix an over the top pink/multi frilly Betsey Johnson number with a tightly constructed Christian Dior peplum jacket in blood red.And since I would be sitting why not break out the red Loubotin patent leather stilletos(standard really) with light pink lacey girly girl socks. Ofcourse this outfit happening takes place when I am 100 years old because I am in it for the long haul.
Oh and Beastie when they fry me I want Kleig lights, no need not to look pretty for my close up.

Love Princess Shark

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger The Impeccable Beast said...

Calzone: Do pimping and weed smoking Dragons have brains?

Monkey: My God! You suffer from a terminal cold. You're right, it is the "year of the cold" and not the rooster.

Sharkie: You'll be sizzling and hot, hot, hot in that haute couture of yours both literally and figuratively.

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

No. We are just happy.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home