jeudi, novembre 03, 2005

The Imperialist's Imperative

"THE MOST EXQUISITE PLEASURE IS DOMINATION. NOTHING CAN COMPARE WITH
THIS FEELING. THE MENTAL SENSATIONS ARE EVEN BETTER THAN THE PHYSICAL
ONES. KNOWING YOU HAVE POWER HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST HIGH, THE GREATEST
COMFORT, IT IS COMPLETE SECURITY, PROTECTION FROM HURT, WHEN YOU
DOMINATE SOMEBODY YOU'RE DOING him A FAVOR. he PRAYS SOMEONE WILL
CONTROL him, YOU'RE HELPING him WHILE HELPING YOURSELF. EVEN WHEN YOU
GET MEAN he LIKES IT. SOMETIMES he's ANGRY AND FIGHTS BACK BUT YOU CAN
HANDLE IT. he ALWAYS REMEMBERS WHAT he NEEDS. YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU
WANT."


5 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Great picture beast. A+ top of the class, now back to the keyboard! Find more fashion forward pictures and write more to uplift me and feed my spirit and soul. Please.

Love Princess Shark

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger The Impeccable Beast said...

Frankly Sharkie, I'm rather depressed. I need to finish this review and I feel like a shit head who can't write. I keep going back to the art margins website and I just want to vomit. I need to go to a gallery soon... Or I will shoot myself in the head.
I had to meet with a shitload of scientist yesterday...that's why I want to shoot myself in the head.
I'll post some more interesting pics later..
Right now its back to pounding out that review..
I got your email, but I still need a quote from ya dear...

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Sometimes you make it hard for me to be a flippant. Loved this post. I used to be the Prison Law project Director for the Maine Civil Liberties Union. The best job ever, but your post made me think of those days, and the measures used to control prisoners and break their will.

It also made me think of jiggling your ass.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Monkey said...

Oh my! Without the first sentence I thought you were talking about the bond between mother and child. I need my head examined.

I too liked the photo. "Hawt" as they say.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home